Sunday, March 18, 2007

Faking reality !!!


This is the end..
Beautiful friend..
This is the end ...
My only friend, the end
.........
The blue bus is callin us
The blue bus is callin us
Driver, where you taken us ...
..........
....Cmon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin a blue rock
On a blue bus
-Morisson's Blue Bus
Blue bus deep and wide , Fathomless and yet unfathomable
Life's totality, a mere bottomless pit....
Mere aquaintances and life's jeopardies..
Awake in us the fear of death
Death, the constant, death, the bus,
death ... truth , death the colossus,
Death .. mother.
Come dearest, come to me !!!
Gathered in her arms, holding her hand,
let us walk past the aisle of life, with mirth and glee.
To the reality, to the master, to father and to eternity
Flee doth not, from the eventuality,
With earnest, the master shall hear thy plea.
Mother save me, Father redeem me from this farce and
free me !!!

1 comment: