Friday, March 16, 2007

Angel Sighting !!!

It is almost one year here in XLRI. Things have changed a lot. New friends, new acquaintances and yet the same irksome yearning. It sets me thinking as to when was the first time that I felt this way. It was when I saw my angel for the first time.Yes now I remember. The financial requirements had me visiting the bank branch. That was the place where I first saw her. She was the sweetest thing that I had ever set eyes on. There she was, filling up some forms with her parents. I moment I saw her I recognized her. In fact as soon as I saw her I knew that she could have been no one else. I never thought that she would be that beautiful. "Beautiful" wouldn’t have been the right word for her. “Angelic” would have been more appropriate. The same feeling, that of yearning, of wanting to be wanted, wanting to be important in someone’s eyes swamped me. Each day I see her, the same feeling overcomes me.Things change, though some things persist. Things that haunt you torment you and wrench your very soul, long after they actually happen.
Yet some thoughts find a cozy corner and settle down generating warmth for a long time to come. I know that she is not my angel, but then the sighting was worth it.

1 comment: