Friday, March 16, 2007

An Angel's Death !!

There is a certain pain. A tingling, but searing pain, even without a wound.

Maybe the same kind of pain, which we might feel, when we are separating something from ourselves. Something that is close to us. Something that we believe in. Something that makes our belief stronger in God. Something that makes you so sure that God is there taking care of you.

Today that belief was shaken.

And then there is that incessant pain, that accompanies wherever I go. My beliefs have been shaken badly. And It is up to me to make things right.

My angel died a few moments ago. She was there right beside my shoulder, hovering, with a twinkling halo around her head.
She came to my ear and murmured, " Beyond the boundaries, where the sun and the moon meet, beyond the great oceans, beyond the mountains and beyond the tangibility of reason ceases to persist. Where everything is one. Where there is no time. There you would find you eternal peace and moreover 'she' would be waiting for you there."

As the angel spoke to me, I felt the same warmth, the same sense of joy, the eternal sense of well-being.
Also some foreboding was preventing the flow of this warmth. I knew something was amiss.

As I was recuperating from this very sinking feeling and was ticking it off as being a fickle of my imagination, a sudden swoosh and in the instant of a heart beat, a crow had pounced upon my angel.
In an instant, I could see my sweetest being torn apart by her nemesis.

I felt sad, in fact very bad ..

Watched her die .....

Well she had to die .... For she lied to me , she lied to me about the eternal peace of mind, she lied to me about the place where the sun and the moon meet. and moreover she lied to me about the 'she' . :(

She was not my angel .... She was definitely not ....

And for that she had to die ......
I am unhappy, and yet to somewhat satisfaction, I had to watch her die ...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:09 am

    saale...i m damn sure u will revive, resurrect that angel again....till then, we the demons are right here at ur majesty's service:-)
    i think u shud be writing more often...u write well....infact so bloody well that i was almost convinced it has been imported from some other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, I dont know who you are, but then I will take your post as a comment. Thanks !! I don't like to take things from other people's blog when you have so much inside you.

    ReplyDelete