Thursday, March 23, 2006

My first Blog Posting !!!

So I am finally at the verge of performing the most modern form of exhibitionism....... Writing a blog ..... laying bare my real self ... my inner motives ... my thoughts ..... my feelings before people who dont know me .........

Then .......you may ask me why am I doing this when I have so many inhibitions ??

My answer to this is "Somewhere inside every human being there is a flasher.. Someone who wants people to look at him bare "

I , being a mere mortal am complying to same urges of the complex human nature .........

My blog will be about my understanding of the "course" that people call life ........

Please send me your comments so that I can make my self better in understanding the paradigms of life .......

No comments:

Post a Comment